Wednesday, August 24, 2005

First post

This is my Lego website. My Mommy created it for me. She says that this way I can share my stuff with my family who doesn't live here. These are some things I got for my 6th birthday yesterday.















This is a Lego and it's a Star Wars Lego. It's wings are like bending shields for the ship. It means that it can protect it from anything coming (at it).
















This is a Dragon! The wings can go up and down and there is fire that comes out of it's nose. You can move the tail too. The head can move just like the tail, and you can make it look down at it's baby dragon. The wings can work like shields too. The feet can move front and back. It's really cool.















This is a Brachiosaurus. It's neck can move down so it can look at it's baby dinosaur. (I accidentally said dragon to my Mom) There are holes in the back legs so you can make knees. That's all.

12 Comments:

Blogger Art Lad said...

I LOVE LEGOS! I have the Lego game and some Lego trains I do with Dad.

The dinosaur is good.

Happy birthday! I am 6 too. until October.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Hey Mac! Cool gifts. Great site too :) Keep building!

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mac,

Really great to see your work!!


Love!!

Grandpa Wally
:)

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mac! You are so wonderfully creative! I am looking forward to watching this site grow. You are Da Bom!
I'm very proud of you!
Love, Mary

8:10 AM  
Blogger TheTwinkie said...

Hi Lego Boy! Welcome!

I may be an 11 year old girl, but I still play with Legos. I have a dinosaur Lego set too! :)

Twinks

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Granny said...

Hi Mackenzie, looks like you are creating very interesting pieces, I can't wait to see them, my favorite is the dragon. You are the bestlegomaniac. Love Granny

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are real nice Mac. You sure do learn how to put them together fast. You're a smart little fella' and papaw and granny love you.

5:30 AM  
Blogger Revan said...

My son loves playing with his legos. He is only 4 but loves Star Wars...

I love your lego creations!!!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Granny said...

Hi Mac - your new ones are terrrrriiiiiffffffic. Keep up the good work - love Granny

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Papaw said...

This is really cool, Mac. Pretty soon you're going to have to create a web site for all this.

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mac,

Your the BEST!! , keep up the great work!!!!

Love!

Grandpa Wally & Mary

:)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Brett Roeloffs said...

nice work

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home